Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm an aunt!!!

This is my new nephew Kaden Lee Baete
Born on: November 26 at 4:35PM

Here is my sister Lisa and her husband, Lyman, with their new addition.

Here is me with Kaden! He is such a cutie. Chris and I took Emma with us to the hospital last night and she wasn't too crazy about her mama holding another little baby. She freaked out every time he cried. I guess we have a little work to do on her before our #2 arrives in February!! Oh my, we are going to have our work cut out for us. I'm going to try not thinking about it yet!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky,
He is beautiful. How exciting! Your sister must be thrilled. We are still waiting on our arrival...another week or so I guess. :)
Misty

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Well wishes to the whole family! Hope they are adjusting well to the addition.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Being an auntie is so wonderful. Can't wait to see how Emma reacts when the new baby comes home!