It looks more like Christmas at our house than it does Thanksgiving. Last weekend, I started dragging out my Christmas stuff to get a head start. I am still slowly, but surely getting it put out. I have a real "helper" at home that makes things interesting. I put all of Emma's ornments on the bottom of the tree and of course, every night we take them all off and then mama puts them all back on after she goes to bed. Emma learned last week how to say "Santa" and "ho ho ho". Pretty cute!!!
We have plans to go to Chris' mom and dad's for turkey day. I'm sure we will fit in plenty of football as well. We are still waiting for Lisa and Lyman's baby to arrive, so who knows, maybe tomorrow it will happen. I will be glad when the little guy is finally here!! On Friday, we are watching the big game with all those CU fans. I am hoping the Huskers kick butt, however, you never can tell!!!
Emma is growing like a weed. She is saying more and more things and is definitely repeating absolutely everything you say. Every time Emma sees the Oprah magazine, she says "mama." Pretty hilarious, but what does that really mean? Who knows? I am really looking forward to the holidays with her. She will definitely keep us on our toes and entertained!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment