Sunday, November 12, 2006

Great 3-day weekend . . .

We had a great weekend, since Friday was a Federal holiday!! Chris ended up taking Friday off too (them bankers actually got Saturday off), so it was nice spending the day. He went with Emma and I to her Gym class. Emma kept showing off since daddy was there watching her. I then had my girlfriend Marshelle and her baby, Madison over for lunch. Her baby is 3 months old now. It was good for Emma to be around a tiny baby. She was okay with it, just not sure why she wouldn't just play with her!! On Friday night, Chris and I had a date night. It was very nice to get out, just the two of us!!

On Saturday, we went with Chris' folks to the CU game. We are happy to report, they actually won! Hopefully it won't give them the steam to beat the Huskers. And speaking of Huskers, they really pulled their game out of nowhere. I still can't believe they won!

Today, we went out first thing to buy Emma some new toys. We realized the stuffed animals and books just weren't cutting it. She got a farmhouse and little people and was happy ALL day. Lisa, my sister, and I did a little shopping for scrapbooking stuff and then for preggo clothes. She was feeling really weird today, so maybe the baby will be here soon!!! You just never know!!!

That's all to report on for now.

1 comments:

Hailey said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Glad to hear that everyone is well and Emma is enjoying her new toys. I wish I got new today as often as our little girls did :) tee hee!