Monday, November 06, 2006

27 weeks

I am 27 weeks baby!! I'm not sure if it feels like it has gone by quick or slow. I guess it depends on what day it is. I'm feeling really big. Everyone says I am small, but they didn't see me the first time around! I am still feeling good, so I really can't complain.

We had a good weekend. Saturday, I lounged around the house most of the day. Saturday night, Chris and I went out to dinner with a friend. Grandma and Grandpa Holmes babysat Emma and kept her overnight. It was my 1st night ever being apart from Emma. It was tough for me, but I made it through. Chris keeps telling me, "just let go, she's in good hands." Easier said than done . . . . she's my baby!! Of course I hardly slept because I thought I kept hearing her cry. Yeah, I'm a dork!

My sister has been having some problems with her pregancy, so I have been worried about her. I feel like I am becoming her mother!! She is due December 8th, but could go at anytime, so we are just waiting for the "big day!" I can't wait to have a new little baby around!!!

Emma is good. She is trying to figure out how to sing the "A,B,C" song, so it is pretty cute!!!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

You're not a dork! You're a mother. . .and I'd be more concerned if you didn't have any anxiety leaving emma for the first night away. I'm proud of you for doing it even though it was a struggle.

Glad the pregnancy is going well. You're one of those cute prego people who everyone (including me) wishes they looked like pregnant!

Amy A said...

Jace and Rayna just spent their first night away from us too. Maybe that's why I wasn't having fun at the party we went too? Now surely you're not as big as I was with Jace! Remember you saw me the night before I popped :) I'm still losing that weight!

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you're stil a dork, but for other reasons! J/K =)
At least you're lookin' good though! I agree with Chris - it's not really fat! There's a little bundle of joy at the end of all this. Hang in there!