
As you can see, Emma is growing up before our eyes!!! It is scary how big she is getting. She is getting more and more fun. She now tries to repeat anything you say to her. She LOVES books and farm animals.
This past week, I was leaving for work and she ran over to me to give me a kiss . . . melted my heart! She did it to Chris too, so we were both on cloud 9!
We have been staying busy . . . not sure with what, but we have. Work has been busy for
both of us. And, we are trying to keep up with all the house stuff too! It is definitely a lot to handle. It will be even crazier when #2 comes, but I'm trying not to think about that!
I continue to feel good. I'm definitely being a lot more careful this pregancy. I am doing whatever it takes from being put on bed rest again. We just hope it continues . . .
That's about it from our house . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

1 comments:
Glad things are good!! We're finally moved and back on-line - yeah! It's amazing how you feel disconnected without the internet. Emma is getting so big and she is so beautiful - just like her mommy! I pray the baby is growing healthy and you feel good every day. Love, hailey
Post a Comment