Sunday, September 17, 2006

Update


Sorry it has taken so long to update my blog. It was kind of a crazy week. Work is keeping me really busy, so I have to find the time to update my blog at home! What's up with that?? Well anyway, I am in the process of being promoted at work. Not sure what job yet, but it is coming. My boss is leaving and they want me for the job. I have also applied for a budget job (more $$ and more of what I want to be doing). I made the list of qualified people, so we'll see how it turns out.

Chris also had quite a week. He ended up closing 4 out of 5 nights, so it made for a really long week for him. It is especially hard since he doesn't see Emma on the nights he closes because she is already in bed. I'm hoping this week will be better!

Emma is doing good. She is saying more words now and figuring out what each animal says. So that's kind of fun! Right now she is trying to figure out how to say meow . . . it is so cute! She has been cutting a bunch of new teeth, so we take things one day at a time! It is just amazing how big she is getting each day though!

This week is our 20 week ultra sound and Chris' 1st time being at an ultra sound for this baby. I'm so glad he is able to come. At least for right now, the plan is to not find out the sex. We'll wait and see what happens. This week I felt the baby kick for the 1st time, so that was pretty cool. At least if I feel it moving around, I know I'm not just getting fat for fun!!!

That's all for now . . .

0 comments: