Neal and Carol made my afternoon . . . . . they sent me this link: http://www.huskerboard.com/videos/EvictCU.wmv. It is really funny, especially if you are a Husker Fan!! Is it safe to say we should be able to kick their butt this year? Let's hope!
This week has been good in our new house. It has been nice to be settled and come home to unwind. Emma and I have already started our routine at night. We get home and she watches her Neighborhood Baby Einstein DVD. She just loves that thing! By the time it is over, I am done prepping dinner. Last night we met the neighbor across the street. We went out to get the mail and she ran over to introduce herself. I'm not used to such friendly neighbors. She has a 2-year old and a 13-month old. Compared to Emma, her daughter looks like she is 8 months. Emma is just a big girl I am figuring out. I think the 2 year old thought Emma was her age because she kept asking her to stay and play. It will be fun for Emma to have some kids close to her age to play with!
We have plans to go to the CU vs. CSU game tomorrow at Invesco. Hopefully it doesn't rain on us. Lisa and Lyman are watching Emma for us. Then of course, Sunday is NFL day. I'm sure we will watch football ALL DAY LONG!! It's okay, I've been preparing myself for it!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment