So . . . . I keep trying to find time to blog, but my time just seems to disappear!!!! It is hard to be a mom, wife, sister, daughter, etc. I have a hard enough time keeping up with my email, let alone my blog!!!! Here are some pictures of what we have been up to . . .
Here is a picture of Chris reading to Emma before she goes to bed. She LOVES "Goodnight Moon." She will now actually sit still long enough to read at least 1 book!! She loves her daddy!Grandma Holmes & Emma
This past weekend, Carol and I took Emma to a pumpkin patch. Carol had spotted this one on your way to Estes Park. It was a lot of fun. Emma didn't really care about the pumpkins, she just wanted to see the horses and goats!!!
Mama and Emma
Emma thinking about horses!!
Right as we pulled up to the pumpkin patch, they had horses. Emma had just figured out how to say "neh." So she was all excited. This horse just came right up to us. She was a little freaked out at first, but really liked petting him!! It was pretty cool!!!!We've been keeping plenty busy!! Once the weekend gets here, time just flies by it seems. A couple of weeks ago, I threw a surprise baby shower for my sister. I was relieved to have it over, so I didn't have to keep it from her. She is such a control freak, I still can't believe I actually pulled it off. I had all the parents here from Nebraska and some of "our" old co-workers made the trip as well. We had a great time and she got a lot of nice things. So now that her shower is over, I suppose I better start preparing for my baby!!! We haven't really done anything yet. I need to figure out what we are doing for the room and all of that. I also need to go through all of Emma's old clothes to pull out the neutral ones (since we aren't finding out what sex it is). I have been feeling really really good. I am hoping it will continue!!! This one has defintely been different. It doesn't like to have anything on my stomach. The other night, I put Chris' hand on my belly (he hadn't been able to feel the baby yet) and the baby kept kicking him. The baby does the same thing when Bugsy tries to lay on my belly. The baby just kicks him off. Sounds like a boy to me!!!!
Chris had some time off a week or so ago, so it was good time for him and Emma to spend together. She is becoming more and more a daddy's girl. She is saying lots of words and loves farm animals. She is going to be a duck for Halloween since it is her favorite!!!!! I'll post pictures.
My job has been keeping me plenty busy. I didn't get the budget position I had applied for. It's okay. I was second in line for it and there will be another one coming open later on. It just wasn't meant to be. I've been doing my boss' job since she quit and have been enjoying it. My days fly by, so that part is nice. I hate being away from Emma, but at least I know she is in good hands with her Grandma and Grandpa Holmes!
I will try to be better about blogging!!!!! I hope you all have a great weekend!!!


1 comments:
Glad to hear that everything is going well! Vivien loves Goodnight moon too! You look great Becky and we are praying the new baby is healthy!
Post a Comment