Monday, October 23, 2006

Dang Huskers!

It was a rough weekend for the Huskers. Chris was in a bad mood the rest of the day on Saturday, then his Chargers got beat yesterday. Oh well, it's just football, right?

We had a good weekend. We had a surprise birthday thingy for Erica (cousin) at our house. Then we had a birthday party for Chris' dad on Saturday afternoon. It was fun seeing everyone and stuffing our faces!!! Yesterday, we just hung around home. It was nice just to lounge around all day!!!

I went to the Dr. today. I am now 25 weeks and going strong. Everything is looking really good. Yesterday I started to go through baby clothes to see what all I have and what all I need. It definitely makes it interesting with it being a suprise this time. We are excited though!!!

No news to report on Emma. She is trying so hard to talk, talk, talk. She may be a talker, just like her mother! She's gotten really good about goodbye kisses and hugs (we call it love). She just doesn't get the word "hug" for some reason. It's okay though!!!

0 comments: