Thursday, October 26, 2006

Update

It has been a pretty good week for the most part. Only in Colorado can it be blizzarding when I drive to work and completely dry when I drive home. I kept hoping for a snow day, but no luck! Dang! Chris has been working a lot this week. He is off tomorrow and Monday to be home with Emma. Grandma and Grandpa Holmes are leaving for Vegas tomorrow to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. It will be nice for them to get away. I wish we were going too!!!
Emma began her music class this week. She was a little timid at first, but warmed up towards the end. I'm also thinking about enrolling her in a toddler tumbler class. It will at least get her some exposure to some other little ones! She is just growing up too fast! These are pictures of us enjoying her class. She LOVES to bounce!


Here is princess Emma!!!!

2 comments:

Amy A said...

Check for a Gymboree Play and Music center in your area! We called it monkey school, Rayna loved to climb and tumble there and it was more affordable than I had thought it would be.

Hailey said...

Emma looks so happy bouncing on you . . and I can't even tell your pregnant - skinny girl!!