This is Emma and Grandma Cheri (sorry the pic is small).
This is Emma staying up way too late with all of Becky's family!!!!
Here is Becky and Emma before dinner in K.C.
Here is Chris showing Lyman show it is done (alchy)!!!!We had a really good trip to Nebraska and K.C. During our short day long stay in NE, I managed to get a Tastee's t-shirt and ride in Dad's boat for the first time. It was Emma's first boat ride and she WAS NOT happy about the life jacket!!! Emma traveled really good (not many complaints). We enjoyed ourselves in K.C. We saw a lot of family we hadn't seen in some time, so that was nice! We were so glad to get home and settled though!!! Yesterday Emma came down with a nasty nasty cold, so she is fighting that (AND I'm hoping not to get sick)!
We found out yesterday that 1stBank is transferring Chris to the Longmont branch (where he worked when we live in Colorado a few years ago). He has mixed feelings about it. We'll see what happens!
Things with my pregnancy are good. I'm still in some pain, but everything else looks good, so I am happy about that. So I'm just taking it one day at a time.

2 comments:
Mom's picture is small because of the way it loaded???? Who knows??
OK mother, it is not my picture, it is Lisa's. Sometimes hers load small. It is not my fault.
Post a Comment