Thursday, August 03, 2006

Headed to Kansas City . . .

Well, the Holmes gang and the Baetes are headed to K.C. for the weekend. We are heading there for the (used to be annual) Remmers family reunion. I am really looking forward to the reunion, just no the drive to get there and back. We are leaving around 5pm tonight and heading to Lincoln. We will crash there, spend some time with dad and G&G Folsom, then head to K.C. tomorrow afternoon. And of course, Chris gets to stop at his favorite "dive", Ali Babbas downtown for some greasy gyros. Me, I will settle for Amigos or Tastees (yummy). We are equipped with plenty of DVD's for Emma and are hoping she crashes in the car. We'll see.

Our week has been pretty uneventful. Emma has been ornery, ornery, ornery and she knows it. She just thinks it is fun and I just think it is exhausting! I guess as long as she is feeling good and happy, I'm happy. Emma woke up this morning at 3:30 and didn't go back down until 5:15 (just in time for me to get ready for work). So, needless to say, I'm dragging today!!! That's about all I have to report for now . . .

1 comments:

Amy A said...

Wait till she's 2. You don't even know ornery!!!! It gets more exhausting, sorry to break the news to you.