Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy, mom?

Mom & Chuck made such a stink about her picture being small, I had to figure out how to fix it. Happy now, mom??? I sure hope so! Jees.

Emma is fighting a cold, but seemed to be better this morning. I bought a vick's vapor thingy ma-gig and it worked awesome!!!! I am still working on my scrapbooking, trying to get it caught up. Man, you get a little behind and it is hard to catch up!! I can only imagine what it will be like when #2 arrives!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah, yeah

Amy A said...

yeah, that scrapbook thing??? I spent the whole month of January gettting Rayna caught up so I could start on Jace, then I spent all day (litterally) on mothers day scrapping Jace up to date. Then we move and I can't take my scrapbook stuff with me! I will NEVER be caught up. U'm really liking the digital scrappin though, you can just hit save and come back to it at nap time!

Good luck!