Emma's pretty under the weather. I'm taking her to the Dr. this morning. I thought she looked pretty good before I left for work yesterday, but she looked horrible when I got home last night. She has a nasty cold . . . . and is cutting 2 teeth. She coughed most of the night, so I figured I had better take her in before the weekend. Amazingly enough though, she is in a great mood, just feels like crap!
When I talked to Carol this morning, she was a little freaked out . . . . she left Emma downstairs while she ran up to get her clothes. Before she knew it, she heard the gate come open. In the short period of time, Emma had climbed all the way upstairs and was crawling through the gate. Emma has never made it past the landing without freaking out. I guess she really wanted to pick out her own clothes today!!!!
I'm feeling good and not to tired, so I'm pretty happy about that! Chris and I have decided we are NOT going to find out the sex of baby #2. We think it will be a lot more fun this way. I will have some unhappy "planners" in the family, but oh well!!! We don't have much planned for the weekend . . . .
The Things That Howl In The Night
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment