Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dr. Appt

I had my Dr. Appt today. My cervix looks good and I am feeling good. So we are REALLY happy about that. I go back in 4 weeks and they will re-check again just to make sure everything is still looking good. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it continues . . .

And guess when the baby is due????


Needless to say, Chris is not too happy. When I called to tell him, his response was, "nuh uh." Then I heard him clicking away on the computer to check for himself. Then his response was, "you better not have it that day!" Yeah right!!!! I wouldn't be as worried if Emma hadn't arrived on her due date. We'll see!!! I planned our wedding around playoffs, so you would think he would be a little more willing to compromise here . . . Chris and his dad have been counting down the days until football starts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you ready for some football?!?! I'm sure Chris is really hoping for a boy on this one - how cool of a story for the future Holmes if it is Super Bowl Sunday!
Let Chris know that there's always TiVo!