Monday, August 28, 2006

I feel old!!!


My little sister is graduating this year . . . .boy do I feel old! It is hard to believe!!!

This weekend was good. We just took it easy for the most part. Chris didn't have to work Saturday, so it was nice having him home. We went yesterday to buy a washer and dryer for the house and spent A LOT more than we had thought we would. THEN, we did our final walk through of the house and realized that our TV will not fit in the family room. Ugh! So Chris is off tomorrow to find a TV. It will be nice to have, but not nice to pay for!

Chris starts working in Longmont today. Besides the longer commute, I hope he enjoys it. I think he will be a lot busier, so that will be better!!!

We close on the house tomorrow . . . . . YEAH!!!! We will start moving stuff in on Thursday. We are so excited to finally be in our own place again. It's just all that unpacking that I'm not really looking forward to. Since my sister, Lisa, can't really do anything to help, she is watching Emma for us. That should at least help!!!

0 comments: