Here is Emma making faces at Lisa (my sister).
This is Emma and her "favorite" friend, Dora.
The "Holmes" FamilyWe had a really fun weekend. Neal and Carol invited all the family over on Saturday afternoon for cake, ice cream, truffle, and presents. It was good seeing everyone and having a few laughs. Of course, I had to point out that there was a hair on Aunt Suzie's cupcakes, so everyone made fun of her the entire time. We need something to laugh about, right??? That night, Chris and I went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and went to see the movie "Little Miss Sunshine." I enjoyed it, but Chris wasn't too thrilled. It would have definitely have been a movie I would have gone to see with my movie buddy, Tina, but Chris was a good sport. As we were waiting for the movie to start, Chris and I sat watching all the teeny bopper kids running around. I just kept looking at them thinking . . . . . what are we going to do when Emma is 13. I decided . . . we are going to lock her up. Yeah right! It is definitely scary to think about!!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment