Saturday, August 19, 2006

Goodbye 20's . . . . . .

Here is me on my last day in my 20's!!!!
My good friend "Tina" from Cali made sure everyone knew I was turning 30 today!! Thank Chris, I wish you were here to celebrate with me!!!!
This is what we woke up to this morning!!!!!!
We have family coming over this afternoon for dessert and then Chris and I have a date night tonight!! Can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Amy A said...

SWEET!!!!!!

and welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Payback's a b@&$h!! Sorry, it's a trait of an Aries to not let go, so you knew you had it comin'- How does it feel to be "over the hill"?? Not so bad, no that you're part of the club I see!
This was fun, glad you're a good sport!

Hailey said...

Happy Birthday friend . . . . you took it well! I'm turning 30 in april, and thankful that my best friend doesn't live here to put a bunch of pink birds in my yard!