Friday, September 04, 2009

1st Day

Today was Emma's first day back at pre-school. You know what that means? Only one year to go before my baby starts kindergarten. EEEEEEHHHH!!! Emma was really nervous this morning. None of her close friends returned, so she was pretty uneasy about having to make all new friends. However, on the way to school, Emma said to me, "You are just dropping me off, right mom?" Wow! If that just doesn't say it all! She had a good day and was pretty tuckered out when she got home. Mommy and Ellie had a quiet (and yes, I mean quiet) morning running some errands and dinkin' around waiting for Emma to get done. It was a nice break to a crazy week!


Yes, this is how Emma winds down . . . with books (makes mama proud!!)

3 comments:

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

I remember you saying that to me too when you were little. Only you wanted me to drop you off a block away from school!! I'm glad you had a quieter day today. :)

Erica said...

Such a big girl!!!