Friday, August 14, 2009

Progress!

Ellie is officially potty trained!!! Woo hoo!!!!! We have definitely made progress this past week. I forgot how wonderful it is to not change diapers all day. Ellie had a slow start, which I think was more psychological that anything else. The only thing that worked was nakedness. I was okay with it, but it kind of freaked Daddy out a bit. We are now in panties officially, except for night time. Ellie went to bible study yesterday only in panties and she did awesome! I am so happy, yet feeling that tug on my heart that my baby isn't really a baby anymore! Where does the time go? I look at her and think to myself, "stop growing!" I guess I had better get on board . . . my babies aren't babies anymore!

2 comments:

Erica said...

YAY for no diapers!!! I have a feeling that I'll have 2 in them for quite a while but slow and steady wins the race. I think HJ will have to use the naked baby approach too :-)

Mom said...

Congratulations on the potty training! ;) Yeah!! Thank how much $$ you will save on just diapers!! :) Woo Hoo!