Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For Today

Outside my window . . .
I hear garbage trucks going by.

I am thinking . . .
it would be nice if my husband were home to enjoy the day with us.

From the kitchen . . .
is the smell of waffles from breakfast.

I am creating . . . .
memories with my children, which makes me think I need to make the most of the time I have with them and not worry so much about how clean the house is.

I am going . . .
to focus on the kids today.

I am reading . . .
the Bible everyday to strengthen my walk with God. Remainder. A Dirty Job. Always reading.

I am hoping . . .
to find a way I can manage to make some money from home to help our budget, but not take away from my time with the kids.

I am hearing . . .
Ellie playing in the bath tub and Emma talking to her about how to play with her ponies the right way.

Around the house . . .
quiet.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . .
play time with the girls, laundry, reading, Bible Study, arrival of Grandma and Poppo coming back from Colorado, Charger game on Saturday.

Like this post? I saw it here first.

0 comments: