We had a good holiday weekend. We were pretty mellow most of the day on Saturday and had Gramma and Poppo over for dinner. Thanks guys from bringing all the good grub!! For Emma's Birthday, we purchased a BIG water slide. We were going to rent one for Emma's Birthday Party, but discovered it made more sense to buy one to enjoy for the summer!! Daddy put it up Saturday afternoon and we had a lot of fun!!! So Emma was a little timid climbing up the slide, so mama put her suit on to show her how it was done. Once she got the hang of it, she had a blast!!! It took Ellie a while, but she loved it too once she got over her little fear of going down . . .
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
That is so freaking awesome!!!! Looks like a blast; Kaden would love that!
Nice shot of you going down it!
Okay - so I actually giggled outloud when I saw your pictures! I LOVE IT! I think the kids are going to have absolutely no fun on it at all this summer! yeah right! Looking forward to celebrating Em's birthday with you all this weekend. hai
So much fun for the "big" and little kids!
Too funny!! Love the water slide! It looks like a lot of fun...for everyone! ;)
Post a Comment