I can't believe my baby turns 4 this week (actually on Friday). Where does the time go? It is going to be quite a week for us. . . . I am working a couple afternoons (which I haven't done in a while) and then Chris was recently installed as a board member of the Indio Chamber of Commerce. So we are headed to a chamber meeting in Temecula Thursday night and Friday. Yes, Chris and I fretted over being gone most of the day on Friday, yet he has to be there. So I think she will be in good hands with Gramma and Poppo for most of Friday. Then we are having a big Bday BBQ in her honor on Saturday. Emma and I discussed (very much like talking to a teenager - she is too big for her own good!) it and she is VERY much okay with having two complete days of BIRTHDAY! I'm not sure when all the cake baking, house cleaning, and party preparation will happen, but it will fit in there somewhere!
So today, I gave Emma one of her presents early from Grandma Cheri since she tends to get a little overwhelmed with presents all at one time. She was SOOOO excited to get her new bedspread, as you can see from the pictures. After we put it on her bed, she said, "so does this mean I don't get any horsies?" Go figure? That kid is so obsessed with horses. I made sure to tell her that her birthday isn't even here yet . . . . she was quite relieved!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
I can't wait to see the girls next week!!!!!!!! Love the blog background.
Happy Birthday Emma!! I'm glad you like your bedding!! You are growing up so fast...from princesses to stripes!! Can't wait to see you!! Have fun on Saturday!! Love You!
Grandma Cheri ;)
Post a Comment