Friday, July 24, 2009

Nebraska Trip - Day 6

We spent the day at dad's boating and just hangin' out. It has been forever since I have been boating with my dad. I had a great time. Thanks Dad!!! The girls both loved the boat and kept saying, "faster, faster" or "Papa? When are we going to go faster?"

Pam explaining to Emma all about her new American Girl Baby . . . she has yet to name her. However, I think she should name her Emma. Emma keeps her in her bed and when I come into the room, it looks just like her!

Papa and Emma eating popcorn

Lisa and Becky gettin' some sun!

I came back from boating and found Ellie like this . . . life jacket on, ready to go on the boat and she fell asleep! AND, she slept like this for over an hour!! Tired girl!



There I am . . . only tubed . . . and had so much fun . . . tried the wakeboard, but was a bust. I'm just not made for the wakeboard (and, I'm too old!!)! My arms hurt for three days . . .

My sister Lisa, the athletic one (or should I say, "used to be". She wasn't that graceful plopping into the water!!! ;o))

My brother in law Lyman (SHOW OFF!!)

Here is my dad pulling up pond weed around the dock . . . we actually got a smile here . . . he looked like a zombie!

Lisa, Dad, and Me

1 comments:

The Baete's said...

Thanks. Yes I admit I am not that athletic anymore. =(