The day started off with the girls helping Grandma make cookies . . . yummy!!!
Can you say chococate coma?????
THE EVENING . . .
That evening, we had an impromptu 15 year class reuinion. There was a group of us that hung out together my senior year and we thought it was time to get the crew back together. Most of us were band geeks, but there was one in there that wasn't (my friend Nick - he WANTED to be a band geek though, I'm sure!!!). We had a great time reminiscing . . . had many laughs.
Can you say TROUBLE? I pretty much hung out with these two my entire senior year. Tammy and I were drum majors together, so we did a lot together and became quick friends. The three of us had some great times together. What great memories.
Jen, Michelle, Me, and Tammy
I guess we were the only ones that got the "Rocket" memo!! What great bathroom buddies we were!!
(minus one or two)
SO ...... even after some of the crew left, the "fun" ones stayed for karaoke. It was soooo much fun. I even sang to Love Shack, which has been my long time favorite and I always wanted to sing karaoke. (I had enough drinks to get past my stage fright and of course, I didn't know anyone else in the bar that night!!).

0 comments:
Post a Comment