These two . . . . moments like these are common when they just HAVE to be together. Then of course, there are those other moments when they just can't stand each other. I guess that's sisters for ya! We have noticed such a change in Ellie the past couple of weeks. She is really coming into her own personality and talking like crazy. So cute!! Can't wait for my family to see the kids in a couple weeks!!
Introducing our NEW PATIO!!
Oh my, did we ever need a patio cover! I was living in a dungeon, always keeping the blinds and curtains drawn. We now have SHADE!!! Woo hoo!!! Gives our patio a whole new look and feel. We LOVE it! We are planning a big BBQ Birthday Party for Emma next weekend, so it will be perfect!!

2 comments:
Patio looks awesome and the girls...so dang adorable! I just love their haircuts.
Love the patio cover! It looks great! It should help with the heat & keep the house cooler inside too! Good investment! :)
Post a Comment