Monday, June 29, 2009

HAIRCUTS!

The girls got their haircut today. It was Ellie's first haircut and Emma's second. One of my friends from Mom2Mom came to the house (also Chase's mommy - a.k.a. Emma's little "boy" friend). Emma wanted her hair short like Aunt Lisa's, so I let her decide how much to cut (Mama was scared!!). She cut off around 6 inches, but is still plenty long. Ellie's, we cut short since she has some curly hair underneath. She even thinned El's hair out . . . . I think she got mama's hair. So sorry baby girl! They turned out so cute and mama is giddy! Here they are . . . and so cute . . .





3 comments:

Erica said...

Sooo cute and SO grown up!!!!

The Baete's said...

Both of their cuts are SO cute! Ellie looks like a mini-mom. I love them and can't wait to see them in person in a couple weeks.
~Aunt Lisa~

Hailey said...

super cute!