Yesterday was daddy's Birthday!!! According to Emma, he turned 43. She's aging him a bit, eh? We had a pretty low key day. We lounged around in the morning and then Chris and I went to lunch at Lampost Pizza (yummy by the way), then tried to catch a movie, but the movie times were all jacked up. We grilled out at his folks' last night and opened presents (my camera died half way through the night, so I don't have too many pictures).
"PEACE"
Can I just say how much we have been enjoying our weather. It has been 80s and 90s and we are in heaven for it being June!!! I just can't get enough!! On Friday, we met Miss Misty and Charlotte at the La Quinta park and had a fabulous time. We also ran into Vivien there, so the girls had a good time.
Viv, Emma, and Charlotte
As usual, Ellie boycotted the water fun!
In true form, Charlotte and Ellie worrying about getting their snack in!!
On Thursday, Emma had her last day of Pre-School at MY GYM. She had a great time. We had never been before, so she had a fun time. She played and played and played.

1 comments:
Hi Friend! I've sure missed you this week at VBS, although we're exhausted here - so i'm hoping that you're getting lots of rest!
Love this post - Happy birthday to Chris - and love the pictures of the girls at the park - send me some of them! Also love the My Gym pictures - that's such a cool place. We went last summer every week!
Post a Comment