I'm going to . . . THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!
On Sunday, I will be leaving for Hollywood (my first time actually). A group of moms from my Mom2Mom group are going to The Price Is Right on Monday. There are two vehicles driving to Los Angeles on Sunday afternoon and we are staying at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel (one of the moms works for Marriott and we are only paying $30/night and are bunking up - well worth it!!). It is supposed to be a "star" spot, so I will try to get plenty of pictures (I know you're jealous Mom!!). We have to be at CBS studios by 9AM on Monday morning. We ended up having a big enough group that we are guaranteed to get in for the taping. I guess they let you in and interview you in groups of four to decide who the contestants will be. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET IT BE ME! I am HOPING we stop for some coffee before if I have to be all giddy and excited (those that know me well, know that being giddy is not really me!!). I'll post pictures and when the episode will air. Will be fun. Thanks hubby for talking me in to "just do it!!"
Today I finished my shirt and Emma wanted to take some pictures of momma. Emma has become quite the little photographer. She wouldn't take the picture until I was standing a certain way!
Emma instructed me exactly how to stand and what silly face to make. Her words were, "mom, work with me here." So funny!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Love it! Tell Emma she's a great photographer. And have fun - wish I was going with you girlies!!
OOH I hope you get on the show! AND win- and I hope it's a really good prize too, not like a year's supply of men's bathrobes or something :-) Have fun!!!
So sweet of your hubby to encourage you to go! Hope you have a blast!
How freaking awesome is that! During my school days the summers were dedicated to the Price is Right! I'm jealous. Have a great time and strut your stuff.
Emma...to cute!
Post a Comment