Sunday, March 15, 2009

What blog??

I know, I know . . . no blogging in a while. Where does the time go? Just seems like we have been in survival mode here. With Emma starting preschool, it has added a whole new element to our weekly schedule. Don't really know where the time goes, but it has been flying by!! Daddy has been working long days too, so we have all just been busy!

Yesterday afternoon, we all went to the park and daddy treated us all to ice cream afterwards (mommy usually just gives the kids granola bars at the park, so they got a special treat!). We all had a good time and enjoyed the weather . . . 80's. I thought these were cute . . .




Ellie seems like she is growing like a weed, she weighs about 5 pounds less than her big sissy. She has to do everything Emma does, so now she is brushing her teeth on her own (with a little help from mommy). She is talking more and more and follows Emma's lead most of the time. Just like Emma, Ellie loves to wear dresses now and most of the time, they have to be pink too. How did I get such girly girls??? It's fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! They are growing up too fast!!
Mom :)

The Baete's said...

Holy crap...ice cream and no bibs!? Daring, so daring you are. Maybe I need to lighten up on my kid.

Ellie looks so freaking old! I can't wait until Kaden can hang out with the girls again.
L