The Shack by William P. Young
My review
rating: 4 of 5 stars
I loved this book. I think it is an amazing story of how God can come to us in many forms. I liked that the book not only related to why the Bible was created, but why it is just as important to have a relationship with Him. I read many of the negative views and don't understand how folks can be so closed minded. Many of the reviews claimed that the book takes away from the Bible. So not true. The book helped me link how they work hand in hand with having a relationship. I loved the thought that God can reveal Himself at our lowest moments.
View all my reviews.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
I actually have this in my "to read" pile and am anxious to read it. thanks for the review.
I JUST started that book this morning- I'm glad you liked it so much!
Post a Comment