Never thought it would come to this, but it has. I have been thinking about making our blog private for a while now and just couldn't make my decision about it. I had noticed that a lot of folks were accessing our blog through friends' blogs. On Sunday, one of my friends had discovered her blog had been accessed by someone in Europe and downloaded a picture of her daughter. This person had also searched other blogs. Hit a little too close to home. Chris and I made the decision yesterday to make it private to ensure there were no "sketchy" people looking at our information. I guess it is a sign of the times! At this point, I don't know what I would do without the blog. It is a great way to share information with our friends and family, especially since we are so far away. Just takes a little more effort to access.
The Things That Howl In The Night
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment