Tuesday, February 10, 2009

News on the homefront

El Bel: She has a tooth coming in that she has been working on for weeks . . . she has to be chewing something ALL of the time. This week is all about "why?" She's getting too big too fast!

Emmy: We enrolled Emma in preschool this week. The delay has been $$ and mommy. I just don't want her getting too big. Ugh!!! After we took a tour of the place and got back in the car I must have sighed because Emma said to me, "Mommy, don't worry. I'll love you even when I'm at school." So I guess it's time. She is going to start going two mornings a week beginning in March.

Mommy: Well, mommy is employed now thanks to my good friend Misty. She knew of a guy needing some admin help so he called me. He needs help working out of his home office with bookeeping, filing, etc. It will be a couple afternoons a week and he is flexible about working around me and the kids' schedules. Prayer answered.

1 comments:

Misty said...

Love the pic of you! I can't wait to see the dark hair in person. *Sigh* Is it April 15th yet?