Okay, not really. There is though, a bit of snow on the mountains (I thought they looked gorgeous this morning!). I think it is as close as we will get this year to snow. Feels pretty weird this year. This week has been pretty quiet for us, which I needed. Emma is having some growing pains this week, fighting me about everything most of the time and loving Daddy and Gramma just the same. Sometimes it is hard being the mom! I think Emma and I are both having a hard time being so far away from so much family. I can't wait for my family to come visit after the holidays!
On Wednesday, we made gingerbread houses at Gramma's. Gramma helped Emma and I helped Ellie. Ellie wanted to eat ALL of the candy, forgetting she doesn't like the taste of candy (she mainly likes cookies and chocolate - just like her mama!!). Emma stuck with it for quite a while before giving up and watching her favorite movie, Rudolph. We had fun!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
The houses are adorable and I love the first picture of Emma and Gramma - too cute.
Great houses! I am planning on tackling that this year with Dylan, problem is he DOES like all the candy.
Post a Comment