Sunday, December 07, 2008

Family Pictures

The big adventure this weekend was family pictures. Oh, it was a lot of work. Girls didn't want to smile, so we had a hard time getting one with all of us smiling. Here is a peak at some of the ones taken. To see them all, go to the Holmes Family Pictures.



4 comments:

The Baete's said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Those are such GREAT pictures!!! Makes my heart melt on the one with Ellie & Emma hugging.

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures - I don't know how you'll pick the best - hard to believe you were my flowergirl when you were that age...wow how time flies:)

Lori

Hailey said...

Gorgeous! Love the outfit choice!

Genny said...

I love them! They are great, I like that they are outside showing off our beautiful suroundings. I can imagine that getting two young kids to smile and look at the camera is difficult....i have that to look forward to.