Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Only 36 days until Christmas!!!

I can't even believe it is right around the corner. We are practically done with all of the family. All that is left is the kids!!! Can't even go there right now. Emma just can't wait to put all of the Christmas decorations up. She is old enough this year to understand what Christmas is about, so it should be a lot of fun.

December's book club book is The Christmas Shoes. Between now and Christmas, I am hoping to read as many Christmas books as I can to get me in the spirit for the holidays (still going to have to adjust to it being warm at Christmas time!).

Update on the girls: they are still feeling pretty cruddy - both have temperatures off and on, then they still have that awful cough and stuffy nose! We are staying in again today.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Really? 36 days, that is crazy that it is creeping up so fast.

Genny said...

You sound like my hubby! He is on countdown mode already! I haven't even started shopping yet. Hope your girls start to feel better soon!