Friday, November 21, 2008

Just maybe, healthy??

I think we are finally on the mend. The girls still have a little bit of a cough, but they are much better than they were. It seemed like it held on FOREVER! We stayed around the house most of the week trying to rest up since I wasn't feeling that great myself. I did manage to get the garage cleaned out this week, which needed to get done before I started pulling out all of the Christmas decorations next week. Chris has been working a lot these past few weeks. It isn't the best time to work for a bank, however, Chris' bank is pulling out a record year this year. We are just grateful his bank continues to do well!

Emma and Ellie have been testing momma this week. They love to fight over the same toy (different toy each time). This week, there has been a lot of whining and crying, but we've made it through. Now I understand why my mom was so wore out sometimes (mom, try having them 18 months apart!) Ellie is talking more and more, and keeping up with Emma more and more (which she hates). These are some of the things Ellie is saying:

*she is good at saying her "please" and "thank you"
*if you ask her a question, she loves to say "uh huh" (so cute)
*do it (of course she wants to do everything herself)
*drink (she doesn't really care what it is, just get her something to drink)
*she loves to say mommy, daddy, and poppo (she hasn't mastered gramma yet)

This is Ellie's new favorite thing . . . she likes to stand on the foot stool so that she can hand me stuff off the counter. She think it is pretty great!


We have a cupboard dedicated to toys, but now all of a sudden, it is their new hiding place. They love to play and fight in the cupboard . . .






Today, we met Hailey and Miss Vivien at Chucke Cheese's. We went first thing and we were the only ones there (very nice). I had a coupon for $10 for 100 coins, so Hailey and I split it. I didn't think $5 was bad for a morning of playing on all the rides! The girls had a great time and it gave momma some time to catch up with Hailey.


1 comments:

The Baete's said...

Those girls are just so cute! I miss them tons!

I'm sure when you say poor mom you also mean poor Lisa. I'm sure it was you that created all the stress b/c I was a perfect child. You never liked to share with your lil sis.

L :)