Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nebraska Entry #5

Time with Friends ~

Lisa is my long time friend and co-worker. She had moved to Colorado last year and happened to be in town while we were there. She is still bitter about our move, so she made sure to give me plenty of jabs. As payback, I am posting her picture (which she hates!).

These are my long time childhood friends (we've known each other since grade school) - Rene' and Jessica. Rene' came into my life in 5th grade. All I can remember is her first day of school, she wore and yellow and black dress with head gear on. We have been friends ever since. Jessica started school with us in 6th grade and all I can remember is her red hair and her laugh. It was so nice to be with old friends. There is something to be said about friends you grow up with. You always seem to have a deep connection. I hadn't laughed so hard in a really long time! It was great seeing them!

This is Mary, Chris' favorite teacher from high school. They have managed to stay in touch over the years. Mary stopped to see the girls, so it gave me a chance to finally get a picture of them!

0 comments: