Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nebraska Entry #4

Family Night with the Folsoms ~
We had dinner at my dad's with my grandparents and both sisters . . . . my Grandpa looked really good. He has no cancer as of right now, so I'm praying that it stays that way!






Bubble Time . . .







This picture reflects the "picture of shame!!!" When we were living in California the first time, Lisa and Lyman came for a visit and bought this picture. Lisa made quite the fuss to get it mailed to her, hounding me for taking too long in getting it to her. About six month after that, I went to visit her in Lincoln and it was sitting on the basement floor (believe me, I gave her lots of crap for it!). We were getting ready to leave my mom's to head to my dad's last week and noticed this big thing sitting in her office. I flipped it over and what do you know? It was the picture Lisa just "had" to have! SOOO . . . I wrapped it up and gave it to them as a house warming gift. I just couldn't help it!!! Lisa, you know you love me!!!

0 comments: