Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend

Heather and Cliff were here this weekend, so we spent most of our time with them. We managed to get to the street fair, went to dinner, and got plenty of football in as well. It was nice for the girls to spent some time with them and just PLAY.


Poor Bugsy . . . he's having issues. Continues to try to chew his tail so this is supposed to deter him, but it isn't working very well. We are hoping it is a food allergy so the poor guy is on lamb & rice.

I got out the slip & slide for Emma and she LOVED it. Of course momma had to show her how it is done, but she got the hang of it pretty quickly.


Chris & Neal

Aunt Heather & Emma

Uncle Cliff reading to Emma

Uncle Cliff, Aunt Heather & the Girls

4 comments:

Misty said...

I love the mid-air picture of Emma. Is that how mom showed her how to do it? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Glad that Heather & Cliff could make it out for a visit.

Lisa

Hailey said...

okay - that is the BEST slip n slide picture of Emma! I LOVE IT! Glad we got to see you girls last week!

Hailey said...

okay - that is the BEST slip n slide picture of Emma! I LOVE IT! Glad we got to see you girls last week!