Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Poor Buddy

Buddy is Gramma & Poppo's little one. They are in San Francisco
for a few days, so Emma is taking care of Buddy while they are gone. Emma thought it would be great for Buddy to be the "purse holder." Poor Buddy!

Emma is still feeling under the weather so we are headed to the Dr. this afternoon. Since we are leaving on Monday for Nebraska, I'm having Ellie checked out too. I don't want the kids sick when we go, so I'm playing it safe. We've been sticking around home trying to get the kids to feel better.



Please keep in mind, this was after I spent the afternoon cleaning (and vacumming!). Sometimes you just have to let kids be kids I guess!!




This picture captures the girls playing together - no fighting or screaming - a miracle!!

1 comments:

Erica said...

LOL- Poor buddy! But at least she looks fabulous!!1

I can't believe how much Emma and Ellie have grown! What big girls!