Sunday, August 17, 2008

Update

These are pics from Friday . . . . thanks Daddy for the new shades!!! And of course, they had to be pink. We went to my friend Teresa's for a play date.


Emma and Albert walking to the park . . .


Teresa and Zach
We have had a pretty low key weekend . . . . we've been watching the Olympics quite a bit (that is, if we can stay up that late!). Chris is out golfing this morning and I'm sure sweating to death. Although, it has only been in the low 100's, so it doesn't feel that bad. Yeah, I know . . . . how can 100 feel good, well you'd be surprised!!! GIRLS TRIP PLANNED . . . . my girlfriend Chris (Tina) and I are headed to Ventura tomorrow for a quick trip to visit our friend, Becky and to celebrate my birthday (turning 29 again this year!). My hubby has graciously offered to watch the girls for me, so it will be a nice little trip for me to have some adult girl time. I'm really looking forward to it . . . .

0 comments: