I survived my BBC trip (Becky, Becky & Chris) - I know, too many Becky's and Chris' to keep track of. We had a really good time in Ventura. It was 70 and felt chilly at times so I must be a heat girl already. It was nice to have some time with the girls. Daddy did good with the girls while I was away. Sounds like they had a good time too!!!
Not much to report otherwise. Still hot and did the normal stuff this week. Chris and I have a date tomorrow night, so I am REALLY looking forward to it. The other Chris (Tina) and Dave are coming over to watch the girls for us. It has been since we lived in Colorado that we had a night out, so we are overdue! We are starting to ramp up for football season . . . . GO HUSKERS!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment