Well, I don't stay with the same thing forever . . . got bored with the blog, so we changed things up a bit! Not much new today. Went to the grocery store today and seemed like every person we saw was rude or almost hit us with their cart. Then as we were leaving, I was waiting for this guy to cross the street and noticed he had stole a bunch of stuff and was hiding it in his shirt . . . NICE! I wanted to run him over with my car. Sorry, but it's true! Don't have much planned for the weekend . . . too hot!!
P.S. I don't really hate Bugsy . . . . everyone jokes that we hate him, but I do love him (he was my first baby - just wish he didn't bark at his own shadow sometimes!).
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment