Thought it was time to spice things up a bit. I have spent a lot of time making this blog look like "me." For those that didn't know the me before kids and marriage, I used to play the French Horn and for about 10 years or so. It was really something I thoroughly enjoyed and was good at. Don't really know why I stopped playing, but I have a feeling I just go busy with life. I have missed playing for years and feel that now is a great opportunity to start playing again and really give it my all. I have started playing and am a bit rusty. I can still play those songs I still have in my memory, but I am really struggling when I read music. May take me longer than I had hoped . . .
Emma has been having a difficult time adjusting. I honestly think, that in her mind, I am holding her ransom from the rest of the family. She just doesn't quite understand why things are so different. She has been acting out a bit, but nothing we can't handle. So to make her feel more at home in her new house, we let her decide what color to paint her play area AND let her help me paint. It was a little hard for me to just let go and let her help paint. I figured it was underneath the stairs so it isn't that big of deal, right? Patience, patience, patience. She loves the area and LOVES the color . . . and yes, it looks like Emma threw up "pepto bismol" all over the place. It is definitely PINK!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Great new look! I LOVE the music background - it's wonderful - and perfect for your new goal to start playing french horn again! Love the pink room too!
Rayna will be sooooooo jealous!!
Oldtennisbum
Becky,
I LOVE the new look of your blog! It's so you with the musical notes. I'm so glad you are getting back into your music and playing your french horn. You need to do something for YOU! The girls are growing so fast! Ellie has really changed since I saw her last. She's growing up! Take care. Love You! Mom :)
Post a Comment