I can't believe it is Wednesday already . . . I've been meaning to blog, but just haven't had the chance. We started the week off by going to "Pump It Up" about a 1/2 mile from the house with Misty and Charlotte. It was about perfect for Emma, but the other two were still a little small. Emma was a little bit timid at first, but once she got the hang of it, she had a blast. Ellie and Charlotte spent most of their time getting in and out of a little toy car. I'm sure they had a fine time too. I spent yesterday painting my kitchen (and love it). I posted some pictures below. We are now working on what color to paint the rest of the main floor. Today, Aunt Tina came over for a while. And lucky her, she got to play "play-dough" while she was here. It was good to catch up with her anyway. And tonight, I am returning to book club. I have really missed it and am glad to be back. It is a good chance, especially now, for me to have some much needed "girl" and "me" time. Tomorrow Gramma and Poppo Holmes come for a visit, so it will be nice to have some company. I hope they pack shorts! :o)
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Your paint colors look nice.
The laundry room looks really nice with the lights "on".
Love Love LOVE your painted walls - how nice!
Post a Comment