"Life is all about timing ... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable ... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing." Stacy Charter
We have been showing the house time and time again, but no offers yet. It is hard to be patient and it is hard to keep the house clean with two little ones following me around. The time will come . . . . Chris is planning on leaving for California on May 12th and I am going to stay behind with the girls until the house sells with the hope that it isn't too long before we get to join him. ***Chris and I are headed to California this weekend for a house hunting trip. Was originally scheduled to be my trip to see Tina, but we decided to have Chris come too so that we could look at housing and such. I am looking forward to a weekend of no cleaning the house and some much needed "girl time!"

0 comments:
Post a Comment