Well, it finally happened . . . . Emma is growing up. She used the "big" potty on Sunday to our complete amazement. Woo hoo! We no longer have to be tied to the potty chair. I have been thinking about transitioning her, but was dreading it. We decided on Sunday to just do it and she didn't even care. Her response was, "oh, okay momma." Go figure!!
There has been a lot going on lately. Gramma Holmes had surgery on her eye lids on Friday, so we have been taking turns taking off work until she heals. I was home on Friday so that the handy man could fix the dining room ceiling AND Oscar had surgery on his paw to have a growth removed. Busy day. We spent the weekend working on the house . . . touching up paint, cleaning out closets, cleaning in general. Looks nice!!
So let's just say this, I will probably never use a handy man EVER again. He spent three hours patching up the hole and when he left, I was less than impressed. I kept thinking that if we threw a little paint on it, it would look good enough. Nada!!!!! So we had a dry waller come today to fix the other guy's work and $250 later, it looks awesome!!! It took the dry waller less than an hour to complete the job. Who knew?? Lesson learned I guess.
Took Emma to the Dr. because she has been having such a bad time with her legs. They are just so dry and irritated all of the time. Looks like she has eczema pretty bad. So no more long baths and a ton of ointment. The Dr. thinks she will continue to struggle with this. Poor thing. I am hoping the California climate will help her skin a bit since it is more humid where we are going. Humidity has to be good for something since it aint great for momma's hair!!!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago





2 comments:
Congrats on the big girl potty! And we play that game too. Actually it's just jace's game now... instead of 1,2,3 go it's 2,2,2 go, I guess he only knows the number 2 lol!
Cute pics. Thanks again for Friday! It was fun...a little too graphic on some conversations...but fun. :)
Post a Comment