Well, I'm not quite sure . . . . I thought so, but then she starting acting up again. She is still complaining that her stomach hurts and that it hurts to go potty. The Dr. sent of a urine sample to the lab to see if there is something they are missing, so we'll see. I just want her to be healthy!
The girls were playing on Sunday and having a fabulous time . . . .


Ellie is getting gutsy . . . . she should be walking soon . . .


I've been playing with border on Shutterfly (hopefully to save me time when scrapbooking!). This border for Ellie is SOOOO cute!!

The dogs don't get much blog time . . . this was from last week when they were waiting for me to come to bed. I was on a mission to clean the house and just wasn't ready and Oscar was very "annoyed."
0 comments:
Post a Comment