Friday, September 07, 2007

Everyone's Teething!!!!

Ellie and Emma are both teething . . . . . been a little rough around the edges!!! Ellie has four coming in at the same time and yet, she is pretty happy. I know I wouldn't be!!! We think Emma has a molar coming in too. Poor kids . . . .




Emma needs to show me hers too . . .


Last weekend, my mom and Chuck were here. We took them to the pool on Saturday. It was Ellie's first time. She liked it at first, but I think she got too hot!!! She definitely isn't my Cali girl like Emma who loves to be outside!!!


My mom had a great time spending time with all of the kids. Never did get a shot with all of them looking at the camera. It is tough!!!


Lisa and Kaden (Kaden is now crawling and finally loves his Aunt Becky!!)

0 comments: